Entrepreneur Entrepreneur Entrepreneur! everywhere

Economic Times has been publishing articles rampantly on entrepreneurship in India. Here are few links:
All such articles used to bring me shivers. All very inspiring, adventurous to the brink and motivating enough to make me feel to jump into entrepreneurship. But No more! I have been an entrepreneur myself for an year now and having lived the adventure I find myself on the same boat. These articles still inspire me but shivers are gone. The only difference between me and those mentioned in such articles is of success.

Though success does not mean all, but rewards are always relishing. For last one year I have learnt a lot and have horned my skills in various domains be it technical, marketing, soft skills, etc. There have been lots of ups and downs with people coming and going, but most of them have remained very productive and nothing less but support system for this company. Till now it has been more of digging a cave into a huge mountain and hoping you will dig a tunnel through and see the light. Hopes were high and low, some day we dream of becoming (m/b/tr)illionaire and next day we are on the roads, but now that we have got some good response from market and have made a few customers we are riding high again :)

Hope it continues... 




Comments